CURRENT ACTIVITIES & UPCOMING EVENTS
- All classes below are held at the Brentwood Community Resource Center (2055 Rosser Avenue, Burnaby, BC).
- Each class costs $5.00 (amounts raised will help pay for the cost of the space rental).
- To register for a class, please contact the Program Manager at 604-292-3906 /firstname.lastname@example.org.
- *Please arrive 10 minutes prior to class to sign-in.
Join Master Hung in learning simple deep breathing techniques that rejuvenate the body.
Dates: Thursdays (September 12 - December 12, 2019)
Time: 10:00am* - 11:30am
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
TAI CHI (Taoist style)
Tai Chi can improve balance control, fitness, flexibility, and might cut the risk of falls in older people.
Dates: Wednesdays (September 4 - December 18, 2019)
Time: 1:00pm* - 2:15pm (Beginners class) & 2:15pm - 4:00pm (Advanced class)
COLDEST NIGHT OF THE YEAR - February 22nd, 2020
FIREFIGHTER'S PANCAKE BREAKFAST - Date TBD
- 2019 COLDEST NIGHT OF THE YEAR (Photos)
- 2018 Firefighter's Breakfast in Support of the Angel Toy Drive (Photos)
- 2018 TOY ROOM OPEN HOUSE (Photos)
- 2018 TOY ROOM DECORATING PARTY (Photos)
- 2018 ON THE TABLE (Photos)
- 2018 COLDEST NIGHT OF THE YEAR (Photos)
- BATTLE OF THE PADDLES (Photos)
- BEER FEST
- FAMILY DAY FESTIVAL
COMMUNITY EVENTS WE ATTENDED
Want to VOLUNTEER at our events? We are always looking for more help. If interested, please call: 604-299-5778 OR visit www.bbyservices.ca/volunteer.